Individuals and Families
Traditional “advisors” tend to only focus on investments and insurance that they either manage or sell you. Our approach is to truly become your household CFO. We believe our best shot at enhancing our client’s wealth and assisting them in obtaining their financial and personal goals is to focus on directing household cash flow to appropriate savings vehicles. This in conjunction with debt management allows us to optimize the household balance sheet. This includes goal prioritization, optimizing asset allocation amongst investment accounts, ensuring proper insurance coverage and minimizing tax liabilities.
Safeguarding care of parents as they age, planning for a child’s college education, or ensuring your legacy is carried on as you intend, goal based financial planning is a necessity. For most families, this goal prioritization is an essential first step in the planning process.
Below is a list of ongoing planning scenarios that arise during our relationships with Individual & Family clients:
- Cash Flow / Budget analysis
- Investment Management & Reporting
- Education Planning
- Employee Benefit optimization
- Estate Planning
- Multi-Generational (Family) Planning
- Charitable Giving Planning
- Goal Setting & Prioritization
- Balance Sheet & Statement of Net Worth reviews
- Medical & Long-term Care Planning
- Debt Management
- Retirement Planning
- Insurance Planning & Risk Management
- Income Tax Planning
- Income Tax Preparation via Bryan M. Gray CPA P.C.
Growing a business is a difficult undertaking in the modern world. Business owners must navigate a myriad of tax laws and regulations while trying to profitably create products or services, manage their employees, and develop and cultivate clients.
Often times business owners are too absorbed in their business to tend to their own financial needs, and they may also overlook key planning considerations that could help their business grow and prosper. Also, the livelihood of a business owner can be imperiled when unexpected events occur that adversely affect the bottom line of the business.
Oak Crest Advisory, LLC is in a highly unique position to serve business owners. With the professional staff on hand, we can serve as your trusted advisor to go far beyond a traditional “financial advisor.” Oak Crest Advisory, LLC has an in-house CPA and a network of trusted attorney’s, insurance agents and banking relationships to ensure your business has the right team driving it forward.
As always, our fee ONLY approach helps ensure that the services and recommendations provided by Oak Crest Advisory, LLC are in the best interests of the business and its stakeholders.
Below is a common list of services that we engage with business owners:
- Retirement plan analysis, improvement, implementation and employee education
- Insurance analysis for personal, key-man and buy-sell agreements
- Employee Benefit analysis and enhancement
- Business Consulting Tax Planning Tax Preparation (via Bryan M. Gray, CPA P.C.)
- Succession Planning “Quarterbacking” critical projects with a team of attorney’s, insurance agents and bankers